Sunday, January 8, 2012

Let me introduce myself...


Hello to all you blog followers....or to blog space for now.

I am new to the blogging world, so bear with me. I am slowly entering the wide world of social media and finally have made the leap to blogging with much encouragement from my savvy friend, Katy (blogger of Savvy in the City).

My hopes for this blog will be to give you some tips on how and where to save time in your daily life, give you ideas of how 'Your Go To Girl' can save you time, products that I have found to save my clients' time, as well as some fun and interesting stories that happen while running errands for my clients.

Speaking of my clients, let me tell you what I do for them. I position myself as "your personal assistant without the commitment." Basically, on the days you wish you had someone to help you take care of all of those errands, I'm there, then when things calm down I'm gone, but only a phone call away for when things speed up again. I run errands to give you back your time for the important things in life like your family, your professional goals, and your YOU time.

Some examples of what I do range from shopping for groceries or clothes to waiting on the cable guy during that 4 hour window that is so annoying because it is usually the last hour they show up and you had to take the whole day off just so you can watch your favorite TV show.

I also pick up and drop off clients at the airport, their cars to the mechanics, their kids to practices, their prescriptions from the drug store or doctor's office, and the list goes on.

Many of my clients use 'Your Go To Girl' services for pet sitting or dog walking. I organize my clients' closets, office space, and living space to give them a bit more zen in their life as well as saving them time by seeing where everything is in a moment.

I am also insured and bonded which gives my clients an added protection and peace of mind.
Let me tell you about me, so you have an idea of who is the real 'Go To Girl'.

I'm a midwest girl, born and bred in Indiana. I graduated from Indiana University and moved to Atlanta in 2002. My work experience has varied from working for a division of Proctor and Gamble to a cosmetic dental office to research and development of new products for a hair and skin care company.

In all of these work experiences, customer service has always been important to me, even when it wasn't in my job description. This trait is one that I strive for with 'Your Go To Girl'. I believe in building rapport with my clients and giving the best service because they are my marketing...if they are happy, they will share their experience with others and get my name out there!

I love to travel, though I now take my clients' schedules into account when planning, but still trying to meet my goal of touching every continent...4 out of 7 not bad, still not sure if I'm going to count Antarctica. I speak english, french, and vietnamese.

Always trying to learn from my experiences and not afraid to evolve. I enjoy volunteering and currently volunteer tutoring with a local elementary school once a week, as well as other opportunities like making sandwiches for the homeless and Habitat for Humanity when I can.

I am a positive person, so you will find that I try to always find the bright side of any experience. I believe in surrounding yourself with positive people...what you put out in the world is what you get.

I'm hoping this gives you a glimpse of what to expect with this blog as well as who is the blogger. I'm also hoping that you will find this blog to be useful as well as entertaining at times.

Thanks for taking the time to read and look forward to talking to you again!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Tina - I think you're going to enjoy blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the most positive person and one of the most inspirational people I know. And because you are so wonderful, I know this transition into a new social media will be an easy one for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog, I did not know that you were doing this , sound interesting.
    Congrats,

    ReplyDelete